Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thank You


I wanted to take the time on my first blog to thank John Stone and his team for getting the blog and website going. I also appreciate all the support from friends and family. This wouldn't be possible without all your support and effort. Please spread the word about the blog, website, and the soon to arrive Facebook page. The more exposure we get the more children and families we can help. Tomorrow John and I have a conference call with an old friend, Clint Deshazo, who has committed to organizing a themed charity event. Clint has hosted the White Out and Black Out Party which raised money to help cancer patients.


Training to date has been going great. There was a little asthma set back but I got it under control now. I have quickly discovered to much fun during football game weekends can make the long runs harder. However, I still made time to run on Auburn's campus and bumped into Erin Martin, Joy Standridge, Katy Allan, and Melissa Mayfield taking pictures at Samford Hall. I paused for a pic before finishing my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment