Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Active Site up and running, just like Bryan and Me

http://www.active.com/donate/parkerspride

If you would like to make a donation to Children's Hospital Pastoral Care Department, please click above. I think we are going to set this up so it will permanently be on the blog and not just in an updated post.

Updates on Matt:

Within the past week I have ran over 20 miles. This amount of running has caused some pain in my shins which has me slightly concerned.

Never the less, I have enjoyed my runs. The weather here in Nashville has been wonderful. High in the low 80's and over night lows in the low 60's. Kate and I discovered a wonderful green way trail that will help us train over the next couple of months. We got to see a beautiful sunset the other day, as well as lightning bugs putting on a show.

I wonder how my brother is doing with his runs? He did mention that he ran 40 laps around a track!?!?! I was amazed. I would have gotten bored...



Till next time, hopefully an Auburn victory and 15 miles under my belt.

1 comment:

  1. Go Matt! Go Kate! Love the blog and I see donations are already coming in for Children's and Pastoral Care.

    ReplyDelete