Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is it November Already?!?!

Run, Run, Run, get shin splints, Run, Run, Run, get a cold, Run, Run, Run.
Well, that was a quick summary of how my training has gone. Shin Splints are still mildly affecting my runs. As of last week, I came down with a nasty head cold. I'm still having trouble finally get rid of it.

So with all the little setbacks I have had during my training I have looked into marathon running without proper training. I came up with a run-walk-run ratio. The plan for Kate and I is to run 4 miles, 1 minute walk, 4 mile run, 1 minute walk, etc. Hopefully, this will not be too hard. What am I talking about, it is a marathon. It is going to be difficult.

We are headed to Auburn this weekend. Yeap, we are going to the game. Surprised?!?! We are going to take Kate's father, Mike, to the game as well. Should be a good time. Seeing family means a lot to Kate and I.

Sorry I have not posted as frequently over the past month. I want to thank everyone for the continued support for Parkers Pride. We are going to start this journey in about month. Can't wait!

Til next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment